- Arms completely below and in front of 99.9% of all containers and compactors
- Ultra lightweight, fully adjustable tarper designed for the weight conscience and discriminating hauler
- Patented elbow arms and Rotary Actuators cover 10-40 Cu. Yd. containers without the roller extending past the rear edge of the container. Roller can be placed in cradle, on rear edge of container, or on frame rails of truck
- Single mounting bracket modular assembly for fast & easy Installation
- All pivot points utilize a self lubricating fiber bushing for proper arm lubrication and maintenance
- NO VALVING required for proper arm sequencing
- Rotary actuators are a totally enclosed gear pivot assembly. The gears are in a constant oil bath, can rotate 180 degrees, and are phase opposed
- Lowest Profile Arms in the industry!!
- A basic tarper
- Comparable to Rack and Pinion styles
- Same great O’Brian quality
- Install friendly
- 3-piece arm for ease & control
- Pre-plumbed modular assembly
Easy to Install
Our modular pivot was designed to make your job easier. We have pre-assembled our parts into a compact, self-contained package, making installation easier, quicker and more economical.
Easy to Operate
In 1993 our engineering staff discovered the secret for consistent controlled arm movement. Since then many companies have tried to imitate, but none have uncovered our secret for providing smooth automatic operation.
Easy to Maintain
The Magnum was engineered to be tough, reducing repairs. Arm deflectors and a lower profile design helps keep containers off the arms, avoiding damage, saving you time and money. We have routed the hydraulic hoses inside the arms for added protection. This compact unit makes routine truck maintenance more accessible. The stabilizer offset and heavy gauge construction guarantees your tarping system will hold up under the stress of the real world.
For more information visit O'Brian Manufacturing